Friday, January 22, 2010

JCA Day 80 Kaleidascoops starts with "K"!!!

WE HAVE NEW CHAIRS!!!
They are not only pretty......they are NOT heavy!!!!


Kaleidascoops starts with "K"!!!
We were going to take a trip, but............
it was TOO windy for us to get out and about......but.....
Ms. Corrina went to get it for us!
It was so YUMMMMMYYYYY!!!


We also worked in our centers again today.....
This was about habitats...

We had a reading time.....

We worked on math.....
AND we counted money!!!


Also........Beginning sounds and rhyming!


We had to do a little dancing today.....
Jesus, you're my super hero
You're my star
My best friend!

We are starting to learn Psalm 23 now.
David wrote the book of Psalms, ya know.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." Ps. 23:1
Just like David was the shepherd over the sheep...the Lord is our shepherd!

No comments: