Wednesday, August 12, 2009


WOW! Today was a historic day!!! It was our first day of school at Junction Christian Academy! We have ten students which include five boys and five girls. What a super great group we have!
The classroom went together wonderfully, the playground is awesome, Ms. Frances came today for music (they played chimes!), we played games, practiced writing our names, colored, cut, and glued, read stories, and learned that Jesus loves us! Absolutely could not have made it without Ms. Margo! And.....the best set of parents ever! It was an incredible day! Thank you, Lord!

(I have more pictures, but am having trouble getting them where I want them......hopefully, will have more time tomorrow night!)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME! YEEHAAA IT STARTED!
Shelley Weber

mammtutt@blogspot.com said...

So happy for you!! I'd love to come and read to the kids sometime! If they like me, maybe we can start something!

Heather said...

So So proud of you Crill. Proud of all of the help and of our church. Great things are on the way. This is only the beginning.

Anonymous said...

What you failed to mention is how VERY fortunate these 10 children are to begin their educations under the tutelage of one Ms. Crill Allen. Were I beginning it all over again (thank you Jesus I'm not!), I would have loved to have the option of Junction Christian Academy. Jewels in your crown, cuz, jewels in your crown!
We love you!
Lu

Anonymous said...

They had an Awesome first day! Brayden talked about it ALL night...Way to go JCA!!!!!
Staci Popp

Anonymous said...

I have commented on yours and Cigis blog and it is not working. I am so peeved. Love you.

Heather