Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dream Big!

Okay......I admit. I have not done well at keeping up with blogging! I will strive to do better! (hopefully).......It is so hard to believe that Junction Christian Academy is about to begin! OMG! We have nine students, the curriculum, MOST of the furniture, the rugs, the manipulatives, library books, crayons, hoola hoops, sand piles, laptops, everything! What was once just a dream is now actually going to happen! As someone said tonight, "You can't back out now!" Absolutely not.......and don't want to either! I don't know when I've been more excited! Nine families have decided to join their faith with ours and to trust us with their kids and their education for their Kindergarten year! God just completely blows me away at His goodness and provision! So many have stepped up to give, help, and pray. We all should continue to dream.....and dream big..... and then trust God to bring His/our dreams to pass. There is just no telling what He can do through us.......the best is yet to come!

7 comments:

mammtutt@blogspot.com said...

We're so proud of you! You can do all things thru Christ!! God bless ALL you set your hands to do!!

mammtutt@blogspot.com said...

We're so proud of you!! Kids are going to be sooooo blessed by JCA, you, and all the other helpers and teachers!! God bless all you set your hands to do!!

Vickie Gibbs said...

We are SO excited to be part of JCA. We know that it's going to be a wonderful experience for our daughter and for us as well. We're looking forward to the meeting tonight!

Anonymous said...

GO GOD !
GO ABRAHAM - scripture Pastor Ty used !
GO JUNCTION CHRISTIAN ACADEMY !
mb

Corrina said...

You are so right!! There is a song I love that says..Dream Big it's the Lord's desire for you to Dream big in everything you say and do...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Crill, how wonderful!!! I wish you much success in your new school!! You have to keep up with your blogs so I can keep up with you! Since I don't know how to "Comment as:" I put Anonymous...Kitten Kirkes

kjkountrykorral said...

Crill, you are just the most awesome woman! You have been and are such a great blessing to so many! I know God's hand will direct you and your helpers with this school and pretty soon you will be teaching all the way through 12th grade! Amen! Love ya! Kathy Jones