Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss Sadie and Mr. Clay came today for PE! A great time was had by ALL!

Today, we began practicing the letter "i".....capital "I" and lower case "i". We learned that "i" makes the sound of the "i" in indian and igloo and iguana.......AND....it makes the sound of "i" in ice cream! We also learned the sign for letter "i" in sign language!
We practiced numbers 1, 2, and 3......we counted frogs, too.
In Bible class we learned that heaven is a wonderful place. There will be no darkness, no sadness, no death, no tears, and no sin in heaven. Heaven is awesome!
During science we learned that God made everything in the world. The students took turns placing felt animals and plants on the felt board to show all the marvelous things God has made.....including us!
Our center time was filled with computer activities and folder games...matching upper and lower case letters, counting, identifying pairs of letters, working with partners, and working individually as well.
At the end of the day Jo'Claire shared her weekend activities she had with Henrietta! They had a super time.....Henrietta even got to sleep with her! Who will Henrietta go home with this weekend???????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss who Henrietta is???
Shelley Weber

Anonymous said...

Crill, I love it. Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. I appreciate you so much. I am so blessed that my son gets to learn from you. Love you dearly.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of Tristan. I'm his Nana from Virginia. He has only seen me once and probably doesn't remember me. This is a real treat to see him having so much fun at school. Thanks for all you do.